So... apparently, MOST of you are going back to work tomorrow. I'm so sorry for you. In my county, we don't go back until the 9th. Well, not me...I go back in middle of February...hehehe. Don't hate me please.
My girl Reagan...you all know her, right?? She's SOOO close to 1,000 followers! If you don't follow her, go be the one that gets her there! (and then tell her I sent ya - hehe)
She has done another unofficial Linky - and of course I couldn't resist!
WINTER BREAK TOP TEN!
10. My email has multiplied exponentially because of all the emails from google reader I have been sending myself...I can't get caught up! lol
9. Getting my organizing to-do list and crafty to-do checked off!
8. I have no idea what is actually going on in the real world as all my important "news" comes from my blog roll. (yeah...I'm gonna copy Reagan's on this one..hope you don't mind - ha!)
7. I haven't seen my make-up all break....except for today. We went to Joanns so I could grab some fabric to make a tie-blanket, and I felt like a REAL human being - real clothes and just the basics for make-up.
6. I remember how much I L.O.V.E newborn mouth and face movements and coos. I could just sit with Brooklynn in my lap all day and watch her.
5. I have seen my 2 year old in a different light - she seems so BIG and OLD now!
4. I have commandeered my husband's laptop. WHAT am I going to do when he goes back to work and I have to use the desktop while he's working for 24 hours???
3. I have a whole bunch of new "friends" that I've gotten to know because instead of blogging about school (except for the last few days because most of you seem to go back tomorrow!), you've been blogging about your "life" and I am lovin' it!
2. My TpT wish list has like tripled...mainly because I'm not going to be at work for another 6 weeks, so I won't be doing a lot of my themes that y'all have been posting.
1. I will be getting a whole new wardrobe! No, no shopping spree for me. Remember, teacher and fire fighter??? lol. I guess my pre-baby clothes will have to suffice. ha! I can't wait to start working out again...and running. And I feel like I could go ahead and start - I feel GREAT! Weird I know...not even a week after giving birth. But I am still waiting a little bit, because I know my body isn't REALLY ready for me to start up again. :P