Sorry for the 2 posts in one night, but I just had to add to the un-official linky party :)
But before I do... look how I was dressed today!! hehehe....it's the Grinch in 3-D!
Ok, now onto the fun!! Reagan over at Tunstall's Teaching Tidbits did her Top 10 List....and then Amanda over at One Extra Degree did her version too.
(p.s.....go over to Reagan's post - she made it a linky party!)
So here is my top 10 ways that you know it's Christmas
10. Red, green, and white construction paper is like contraband..lol.
9. My recycle bin in my class (which is actually quite large) needs to be dumped each day...
8. There seems to be more "eating of the glue" going on.
7. All the teachers are wearing their
corny cute Christmas attire - complete with headbands, earrings, and necklaces that light up (hey...if I wasn't 9 months pregnant, I'd so being wearing my attire too!)
6. My gray hairs are because the kids are NOT moving fast enough through all my craftivities and I can't get to everything I want to do.
5. The sight of cookies is making you sick (or is that just me??).
4. Wait...I have to give district tests during this time??? grrrrr.....
3. You are running out of room to hang up all the cute reading/writing/math/science activities that the kids are doing.
2. You catch yourself saying "I have so much fun stuff planned...it'd be a cryin' shame if your behavior kept you from it!
And the number 1 Reason I know Christmas is Near....
1. (I'm totally stealing this one from Amanda, as well as her disclaimer! ha!)...I haven't seen my guided reading table in a few days because of the pile of glitter, construction paper, paint, and piles of projects that need to be finished or hanging out to dry (although I just saw on Christina's post how she uses a clothes rack to hang things to dry - DUH!! SOO getting one of those!)...my kids haven't gotten REALLY good at doing group work on the floor...ha!