I feel like a bad blogger this week...like I've neglected y'all (yes, I live in Florida, but still have some of my West Virginia-isms..lol). This week has been SUPER crazy!!
Finally have time to sit and do a real post! Well, not really, but I'm procrastinating in other areas...hehe.
Some things I've learned in the last few days...WHAT will I blog about on maternity leave?! lol
1) YOU GUYS ROCK!!! I'm so glad I've joined this awesome blogging community - y'all are inspirations and a great support system when needed...and I know I'm not the only one - a few other bloggers out there have recently "vented" and have portrayed the same feelings.
2) A pregnant woman should NOT go through her daughter's newborn clothes...lol. I was washing all of my 2 year olds clothes yesterday and seriously had tears...she was sooo tiny! Here...take a look.
|One of the outfits I just washed...and me with brown hair - I kinda miss it...|
3) The only way to get cold in Florida is to go to ICE....where you get to slide down a slide made of ice!
4) BJs has lamination HALF the price of Wal-Mart!! what!?!? wowwy!
5) This week is going to be MAY-HEM! I've got ALL these fabulous ideas and centers from y'all - so much to do - WILL I have time to do it???
And finally - I was given an award during all this drama this week!! I love getting awards from y'all - makes me feel so warm and tingly inside.
Barb, over at Grade ONEderful has given me the....
award...if you don't know her blog - go check her out - she's such a sweetie!
The goal of the award is to spotlight up-and-coming blogs with less than 200 followers. The rules are:
1. Copy and paste the award on your blog.
2. Thank the giver and link back to them.
3. Reveal your top 5 picks and let them know by leaving a comment on their blog.
4. Hope that your followers will spread the love to other bloggers!!
Ok, I'm going to be a bad little blogger and not finish this - because my hubby just walked through the door (he's supposed to be working - 24 hour shifts) and told me to go get ready, because we're going on a date!! WHAT!?! Those of you with kids (and especially no family around to help out), know how rare these occasions are! So, I'm sorry to be so short and sweet - but I'll be back later! Gotta hot date!!