I'm in love....I started out making a blue/teal/aqua pack for my room next year...BUT, it ended up being THIS!
I am in love....I love for my room to be a calming place - my kids are wild enough, haha....but I tend to go the calming route. I am realllllly liking this new color combo....seriously. I don't know if I'm going to make another pack or not. I usually change my mind a bazillion and one times (am I alone in that?!), but I don't know this time...lol
Take a peak at what's included!
1) Alphabet, a set with 1 card on a page and a one page alphabet chart, which would be great for centers! There are pictures for the letters that have double sounds (hard/soft letters ans long/short vowels).
2) World Wall Letters - the vowels are different color letters and background
3) Numbers 1-180. Count up the days of school! There is one complete set with the same background.
There is a 2nd set that starts at 5 and counts by tens, and a 3rd set that starts at 10 and counts by tens. You can use these for 100s charts, or a sequencing math center as well!
4) Job chart - a ready made version, or a blank one for you to write in your own jobs.
5) an EDITABLE version of the Job Chart
6) Centers number labels - there are 2 sets; one for reading and math. There are small labels and big ones. There is also a page that describes how I organize and do centers!
7) an EDITABLE version of the center labels so you can label them how you like!
8) Calendar - Month and Days of the week header cards, which can also be used as a sequencing activity in a center! Today is/Yesterday was/ Tomorrow is charts, and a place value chart for the day of the year.
9) Name tags and pockets - There are 2 different versions of the name tags, and 6 different versions of the pockets.
In each file there is a "Teacher Tips" page where I explain how to use each file and organization tips!!
Of course, it's on sale until Monday morning when I wake up.
Get it at TpT, TN, or Blog on the Shop!
And since I love it so much, I wanna give one away!
Just leave me a comment below telling me your favorite thing to do to relax, and I'll pick a winner Sunday night!